WEST FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) – West Fargo city leaders are implementing City of Fargo drought response measures according to the water supply agreement between the cities.
Response measures for Phase 2 include:
· Mandatory odd/even outdoor water restrictions for residential, commercial and industrial uses as well as for landscape watering.
· Retail and commercial vehicle washing facilities are encouraged to engage in voluntary water restriction efforts.
· Construction projects must engage in mandatory hydrant meter use.
· Voluntary compliance with odd/even outdoor watering for residential gardens.
· Voluntary 1-day per week lawn watering restrictions for residential, commercial and industrial purposes.
There are no restrictions on essential water uses such as shower, laundry or toilet usage. All Phase 2 drought responses are non-enforceable. The City of West Fargo will remain in Phase 2 until the West Fargo and Fargo City Commissions take further action.
To read more on Fargo’s current restrictions, click here.
Copyright 2021 KVLY. All rights reserved.