NEW YORK, Feb. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global point of use water treatment systems market size is expected to reach USD 29.63 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Steady revenue growth of point of use water treatment systems has been driven by their increased demand in end-use applications in both residential and non-residential sectors. Growing awareness about the benefits of clean water, technological innovations in water treatment industry, and rising disposable income, especially in emerging economies, are expected to drive market revenue growth.
Several countries lacking financial stability to provide clean drinking water are being helped by international organizations with funding, in order to protect citizens in these countries from various water-borne illnesses. Several deaths are being reported on a yearly basis in many parts of the world due to water contamination, which is a serious concern and hence, is driving demand for purified water. This, in turn, is boosting growth of point of use water treatment systems market. However, market growth may be hampered in upcoming years due to growing popularity of bottled drinking water.
Request a Sample Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1527
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Point of use water treatment systems are mainly used to treat water from taps, which may contain unhealthy levels of arsenic. These systems are convenient to use, as they can be directly connected to the water inlet, and often come with a tank as well as a dedicated faucet.
- By technology, the reverse osmosis segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2020 due to its capability to remove up to 99% of dissolved contaminants, such as lead, chlorine, arsenic, pesticides, sulfates, fluorides, and bacteria present in feed water. Apart from this, it can improve taste and color of water. Also, as water quality varies from region to region, different technologies are being developed and adopted based on customer preferences, which is expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- By device, the countertop unit segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2020. Countertop devices save space on the kitchen counter and do not require too many adjustments to mount. As a result, they are in high demand in residential homes.
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1527
- Faucet-mounted filters and under-the-sink filters segments are expected to grow at faster CAGRs during the forecast period. Under-the-sink devices are generally installed under the kitchen counter.
- In October 2021, Pentair completed the transaction to acquire Pleatco. Pleatco manufactures water filtration and clean air technologies for pool, spa, and industrial air customers. The track record of product innovation by the team at Pleatco aligns with Pentair’s commitment to deliver smart, sustainable solutions to customers.
- Companies profiled in the global market report include Culligan International Company, Honeywell International, Pentair, Panasonic Corporation, LG Electronics, Koninklijke Philips N.V., EcoWater Systems, A.O.Smith, Unilever, Amway Inc., Eureka Forbes, and Tata Chemicals.
To identify the key trends in the industry, research study at https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/point-of-use-water-treatment-systems-market
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global point of use water treatment systems market based on device, technology, application, and region:
- Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Faucet-Mounted Filters
- Tabletop pitchers
- Countertop Units
- Under-the-sink Filters
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Distillation Systems
- Ultrafiltration Systems
- Disinfection Methods
- Filtration Methods
- Ion Exchange
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1527
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- a. U.S.
- b. Canada
- c. Mexico
- a. Germany
- b. U.K.
- c. France
- d. Italy
- e. Spain
- f. Sweden
- g. BENELUX
- h. Rest of Europe
- a. China
- b. India
- c. Japan
- d. South Korea
- e. Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- a. Brazil
- b. Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- a. Saudi Arabia
- b. UAE
- c. South Africa
- d. Israel
- e. Rest of MEA
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Drilling Fluid Additives market is projected to grow at a rate of 2.3% in terms of value, from USD 1.64 Billion in 2019 to reach USD 1.97 Billion by 2027. Drilling Fluid Additives is witnessing an increase in demand attributed to the growing emphasis on the developments of new oilfields wells and restoration of closed wells, which may be considered a better alternative in an environment of dipping oil price and profit.
Solid sulfur market is projected to grow at a rate of 2.8% in terms of value, from USD 3.02 Billion in 2019 to reach USD 3.78 Billion by 2027. Growing demand for fertilizers for high crop yield is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
Emission Control Catalyst Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from USD 21.60 billion in 2019 to USD 37.28 billion in 2027. Growing awareness of carbon footprint reduction in the automobile industry is likely to have a positive impact, despite the stringent legislation regulating air emissions.
Blowing Agents Market is forecasted to grow at a rate of 9.3% from USD 1.20 billion in 2019 to USD 2.36 Billion in 2027. Blowing agents are additives that react to produce gas during the process of thermoplastic.
Pigment Dispersion market is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.7% from USD 39.60 billion in 2019 to USD 59.89 billion in 2027. The dispersion of pigments is a process used to transfer color to different substrates in the automotive, manufacturing, and packaging industries.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-point-of-use-water-treatment-systems-market
Ready Exclusive Though Leadership on Hydrogen Economy by our Analyst @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/thought-leadership/hydrogen-economy
SOURCE Reports And Data